Instead of paying a fortune for a professional facial, get similar results with these amazing recipes! (credit to marieclaire.com, realsimple.com, and beauty.about.com)
For a healthy glow: Organic Banana Face Mask
1. Mash one half of a banana.
2. Mix in a tablespoon of honey. For an optional choice, throw in a tablespoon of orange juice.
3. Apply to face for 15 minutes and rinse off with lukewarm water then moisturize.
For oily skin: The Breakfast Mask
1. Combine an egg yolk, a tablespoon of honey, then a tablespoon of olive oil, and half a cup of oatmeal.
2. Apply to the face for 15-20 minutes
3. Rinse with lukewarm water and then moisturize
For sagging skin: The Lime Beer Facial
1. Combine one egg white with one half cup of beer (any kind or brand) with two teaspoons of lime juice.
2. Slather on face, leave on for 10 minutes, and rinse with warm water.
For dry skin: Avocado Honey Face Mask
1. Mash half of an avocado and stir in one fourth cup of honey. Apply.
2. Leave on for 10 minutes and rinse with cold washcloth.
- Writer X